School of Education Provides Teachers, Autism Or Pre-Kindergarten Disability Endorsements
Miami Dade College’s School of Education is providing financial assistance to teachers interested in receiving Autism or Pre-kindergarten disability endorsements.
Teachers and graduates with a bachelor’s degree in education qualify to receive financial assistance from the Florida Department of Education in order to work at public schools with special needs children.
Those wishing to work with autistic children will receive the Autism Spectrum Disorder endorsement. Others wishing to work with special needs students ages 3 through third grade, will receive the Pre-kindergarten disabilities endorsement.
For more information contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Achieving The Dream $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity
- Free Personalized Christmas Ornaments
- Jazz At Wolfson Presents Pianist Jim Gasior
- Mobilize.org Millenial Meetup Event at Kendall Campus
- North Campus Presents The Nutcracker in Concert
- Student Organization Forms Requirements For Spring 2013 Semester
- Study Abroad in China 2013
- Sweater Drive For Pets
- Wolfson Campus Hosts Holiday Village