Student Organization Forms Requirements For Spring 2013 Semester
Student Organization Registration forms for all Miami Dade College clubs and organizations will be accepted from Jan. 9 through Jan. 21 at the Student Life department at all eight MDC campuses.
Students who plan on continuing their club memberships must submit the membership update checklist, have at least six members involved in the organization who are all taking a minimum of six credits during the Spring semester, and provide every member’s degree audits and schedule.
The information on the form must be typed and signed by the organization President and adviser.
Membership update forms may be picked up at the Student Life department.
Student Life Departments:
Hialeah Campus – 305-237-8736 Room 1118
Homestead Campus - 305-237-5065 Room 230
Interamerican Campus- 305-237-6440 Room 1106
Kendall Campus – 305-237-2321 Room 100
Medical Campus 305-237-4213 Room 1171
North Campus – 305-237-1250 Room 4208
West Campus – 305-237-8904 Room 1307
Wolfson Campus- 305-237-3000 Room 2101
More Briefing Articles
- Achieving The Dream $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity
- Free Personalized Christmas Ornaments
- Jazz At Wolfson Presents Pianist Jim Gasior
- Mobilize.org Millenial Meetup Event at Kendall Campus
- North Campus Presents The Nutcracker in Concert
- School of Education Provides Teachers, Autism Or Pre-Kindergarten Disability Endorsements
- Study Abroad in China 2013
- Sweater Drive For Pets
- Wolfson Campus Hosts Holiday Village