Study Abroad in China 2013
Miami Dade College’s School of Business is offering the “Economic Awakenings in China” study abroad program from May 5 through June 5, 2013.
In order to participate students must enroll in two economic courses, ECO2023 and ECO2013 during the Summer A semester.
Students will have the opportunity to learn about economics from a global standpoint as well as experience the culture and business of the world’s fastest growing economic country.
For more information contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Achieving The Dream $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity
- Free Personalized Christmas Ornaments
- Jazz At Wolfson Presents Pianist Jim Gasior
- Mobilize.org Millenial Meetup Event at Kendall Campus
- North Campus Presents The Nutcracker in Concert
- School of Education Provides Teachers, Autism Or Pre-Kindergarten Disability Endorsements
- Student Organization Forms Requirements For Spring 2013 Semester
- Sweater Drive For Pets
- Wolfson Campus Hosts Holiday Village