Deferred Action Clinic At InterAmerican
Students Working for Equal Rights to hold a Deferred Action Clinic at InterAmerican Campus, 627 S.W 27th Ave, Dec. 8 from 9 a.m. through 3 p.m.
The clinic is free and open to the public.
In order to qualify, applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 30 years old, have arrived in the United States before age 16, were physically present in the U.S for at least five years prior to June 15 2012, currently enrolled in school, have a high school diploma or GED, and have no convictions of crimes.
For more information contact:
More News Articles
- Arlene Merves To Retire After 33 At North Campus Library
- Hundreds Of Thousands Attend MBFI in Downtown
- North Campus To Transform Into Winter Wonderland
- West Campus Open For Spring Semester
- Writing Center Offers New Programs In 2013