Boren Scholarship Program for STEM and Study Abroad Students
The Boren Scholarship program will be awarding up to $20,000 to undergraduate students interested in study abroad programs to learn uncommon foreign languages, and $10,000 to students interested in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
Study abroad applicants must be undergraduate students and United States citizens in order to qualify. Eligible languages include Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Swahili. Students interested in the $10,000 scholarship program will be enrolled in a special summer program.
Application deadline is Feb. 13 at 5 p.m.
For more information contact:
More Briefing Articles
- $1,000 Scholarship Contest
- Harvard Offers to 30 Students to Work with Scientists
- Kathleen McGrory Of The Miami Herald Featured At Journalism Speaker Series
- Kendall Campus Presents “Kendall Comes Alive”
- MDC Live Arts Presents “Live! The Realest MC”
- Reporter Alumni Selected For Internships
- School Of Life Sciences Receives $150,000 Grant From Bank of America
- Student Wins $1,000 Scholarship Contest
- Student Wins Young Arts Merit Award In Writing
- Vincent Bates Appointed Chairperson Of Math Department At North Campus
- Volunteers Needed At Miami International Film Festival