CROPS Open At North Campus
North Campus students and faculty can purchase organic food at affordable prices from the Community-Rooted Organic Produce Services (CROPS).
CROPS, in collaboration with the Earth Ethics Institute at Miami Dade College, strives to offer quality, healthy, and chemical free locally grown fruits and vegetables to the MDC community.
To become a member, applicants must complete an online application, choose between full shares or half shares of produce depending on family size, and turn it into room 3242. Members must pay a one time $10 fee to cover set-up and managing expenses.
Prices range from $40-48 for a full share and $20-25 for half shares. Members pick up their crops every two weeks and can pay with cash or checks.
Membership applications can be found online at www.earthethicsinstitute.org/crops.asp
For more information please contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Author-Taught Spring Writing Courses At Wolfson
- Award-Winning Author And Journalist Brian Bandell Featured Speaker
- Free Meditation Classes
- Free Tax Preparation Services From Single Stop USA
- Hialeah Campus Receives Grant To Create Cultural Center
- MDC Launches Social Entrepreneurship Academy
- MDC Live Arts Presents The Method Gun
- Scholarship Opportunity For Women 35 And Older
- Volunteers Needed At Miami International Film Festival
- Wanda Curtiss Selected Vice President Of Commissions for the AFC