Free Meditation Classes
The Wellness Center at Kendall Campus, 11011 SW 104 Street, Room G-110 is offering free meditation classes Jan. 14 to Apr. 19 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Mondays.
Classes will begin with a group discussion, include meditation and simple exercises to promote clear thinking, better health, inner peace and a long life.
According to Wellness and Fitness Director, Cookie Rosell, the classes help students deal with stress and anxiety.
For more information, please contact :
More Briefing Articles
- Author-Taught Spring Writing Courses At Wolfson
- Award-Winning Author And Journalist Brian Bandell Featured Speaker
- CROPS Open At North Campus
- Free Tax Preparation Services From Single Stop USA
- Hialeah Campus Receives Grant To Create Cultural Center
- MDC Launches Social Entrepreneurship Academy
- MDC Live Arts Presents The Method Gun
- Scholarship Opportunity For Women 35 And Older
- Volunteers Needed At Miami International Film Festival
- Wanda Curtiss Selected Vice President Of Commissions for the AFC