Free Tax Preparation Services From Single Stop USA
Miami Dade College’s Single Stop USA will be offering free tax preparations for students and their families from Jan. through Apr. 15.
Single Stop provides students and their families the opportunity to meet with IRS-Certified tax consultants and have their taxes prepared for free.
Students must bring a current W-2 form, information about any additional income and deductions they would like to claim, a copy of last year’s tax returns, a photo ID, and social security card.
For more information contact:
Kendall Campus – (305) 237-0712
North Campus – (305) 237-1444
Wolfson Campus – (305) 237-3338
More Briefing Articles
- Author-Taught Spring Writing Courses At Wolfson
- Award-Winning Author And Journalist Brian Bandell Featured Speaker
- CROPS Open At North Campus
- Free Meditation Classes
- Hialeah Campus Receives Grant To Create Cultural Center
- MDC Launches Social Entrepreneurship Academy
- MDC Live Arts Presents The Method Gun
- Scholarship Opportunity For Women 35 And Older
- Volunteers Needed At Miami International Film Festival
- Wanda Curtiss Selected Vice President Of Commissions for the AFC