MDC Launches Social Entrepreneurship Academy
The Social Entrepreneurship Academy (SEA) will be offering classes to encourage students to make a positive impact on the environment and community while pursuing their careers.
According to Corina Moebius, cultural entrepreneur and professor at the academy, the classes will help students “map out what you want to do for the rest of your life and creating your career in a way that’s never been done before.”
Classes are being held at the InterAmerican Campus. They focus on b-corporations, green lifestyles, social enterprises, and non-profit organizations.
For more information contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Author-Taught Spring Writing Courses At Wolfson
- Award-Winning Author And Journalist Brian Bandell Featured Speaker
- CROPS Open At North Campus
- Free Meditation Classes
- Free Tax Preparation Services From Single Stop USA
- Hialeah Campus Receives Grant To Create Cultural Center
- MDC Live Arts Presents The Method Gun
- Scholarship Opportunity For Women 35 And Older
- Volunteers Needed At Miami International Film Festival
- Wanda Curtiss Selected Vice President Of Commissions for the AFC