Scholarship Opportunity For Women 35 And Older
The Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund will be awarding scholarships to low-income women ages 35 and older.
Applicants must be seeking a technical or vocational undergraduate degree in an accredited school, and be a United States citizen or permanent resident. Applications can be submitted online, and must list personal goals, a plan for reaching those goals, and how pursuing an education will help in achieving those goals.
In the past 11 years, the Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund has awarded $1,536,000 in scholarships.
Deadline is Mar. 1.
For more information visit:
More Briefing Articles
- Author-Taught Spring Writing Courses At Wolfson
- Award-Winning Author And Journalist Brian Bandell Featured Speaker
- CROPS Open At North Campus
- Free Meditation Classes
- Free Tax Preparation Services From Single Stop USA
- Hialeah Campus Receives Grant To Create Cultural Center
- MDC Launches Social Entrepreneurship Academy
- MDC Live Arts Presents The Method Gun
- Volunteers Needed At Miami International Film Festival
- Wanda Curtiss Selected Vice President Of Commissions for the AFC