Food Carnival At Meek Center
The Meek Center, 6300 NW 7 Ave, will be hosting a food carnival on Feb. 28 from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. as part of Black History Month celebrations.
Students and faculty will be able to taste foods from different cultural backgrounds. The Buffalo Soldier Motor Cycle Club will be making a special appearance.
Admission to the event is free.
For More Information Contact:
Crystal Dunn 305-237-1919
More Briefing Articles
- $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity For Portuguese Speaking Students
- ESPN.com NBA Columnist, Israel Gutierrez, To Host MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- Hacer Scholarship Program for Students of Hispanic Descent
- Medical Campus To Host Health Fair
- Miami Culinary Institute Wins People’s Choice Award At Culinary Competition
- Scholarship Opportunity For Veterinary Science Majors
- Wolfson Campus Hosts Street Fair In Celebration of Black History Month