Hacer Scholarship Program for Students of Hispanic Descent
The Ronald McDonald House Charities program is offering the Hacer Scholarship for
students with Hispanic parents.
The scholarship will grant money to students lacking financial aid. In order to apply, students must complete an application online, have a 2.7 GPA, proof of United States residency, must be 25 years old or younger, and have completed high school in the past three years.
Students who apply need to have a 2.7 GPA, able to prove U.S residency, must be 25 years of
age or younger and they must have completed high school within the last three years, and must attend a luncheon to receive the scholarship.
Deadline is March 15.
For more information contact:
More Briefing Articles
- $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity For Portuguese Speaking Students
- ESPN.com NBA Columnist, Israel Gutierrez, To Host MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- Food Carnival At Meek Center
- Medical Campus To Host Health Fair
- Miami Culinary Institute Wins People’s Choice Award At Culinary Competition
- Scholarship Opportunity For Veterinary Science Majors
- Wolfson Campus Hosts Street Fair In Celebration of Black History Month