Miami Culinary Institute Enthusiast Classes
Starting March 2012, classes will be taught by renowned world chefs, sommeliers, and beverage producers. Courses range from wine tasting, baking and icing cakes, knife skills, morning pastries, breakfast and ice cream making.
"MCI’s success is built upon a foundation and philosophy designed to prepare our students with real-world knowledge and expectations,” said John Richards, director of the Miami Culinary Institute. “Through a focused infusion of green-sustainable food and energy technologies, nutrition and culinary knowledge, our goal is to create professionals who will evolve the world's food culture and, in doing so, provide a happier, healthier population and planet. This is ourrecipe for success at the Miami Culinary Institute."
For more information please contact:
Miami Culinary Institute
More Briefing Articles
- $2,500 Scholarship Opportunity From Health Council of South Florida
- Composition Competition Available For Kendall Students
- Homestead President Named One Of Legacy Magazine’s Black History Month Honorees
- Kendall Campus Presents “Monsters and Angels” Wind Symphony Concert
- MDC Live Arts Presents Sin Sangre
- Miami International Festival Offering Master Classes
- Pinecrest Gardens Showcases Chocolate and Food Show
- PTK Hosts “Dance For A Promise”
- Veteran Dallas Morning News Journalist Featured in March MDC Journalism Speaker Series