Pinecrest Gardens Showcases Chocolate and Food Show
The Miami Fine Chocolate and Food Show will debut on March 9 and 10 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Pinecrest Gardens, 11000 SW 57 Ave.
The show will feature live cooking demonstrations by well-known chefs, artisan chocolatiers, and over 80 food and drink vendors.
Miami Dade College students can use the code ‘MCIFAC’ to receive a $5 discount in addition to a $5 donation made out to the Miami Culinary Institute. Tickets will be $30 online and $35 at the door for MDC students and faculty only. An I.D. needs to be shown at the entrance.
Tickets may be purchased at the door on the day of the event or in advance at www.etix.com/ticket/online.
For more information visit:
More Briefing Articles
- $2,500 Scholarship Opportunity From Health Council of South Florida
- Composition Competition Available For Kendall Students
- Homestead President Named One Of Legacy Magazine’s Black History Month Honorees
- Kendall Campus Presents “Monsters and Angels” Wind Symphony Concert
- MDC Live Arts Presents Sin Sangre
- Miami Culinary Institute Enthusiast Classes
- Miami International Festival Offering Master Classes
- PTK Hosts “Dance For A Promise”
- Veteran Dallas Morning News Journalist Featured in March MDC Journalism Speaker Series