Dress To Impress Fashion Show At Medical Campus
Medical Campus, 950 N.W. 20 St., will be hosting a “Dress to Impress” fashion show on March 28 from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The show will give students and faculty the opportunity to model their medical or business attires for medical fashion professionals that will use the ideas and implement them in new clothing designs.
A make-up specialist, and refreshments will be served at the event.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Author Of Finding Home Hosts Discussion Panel At Medical Campus
- Free Women’s Health Fair At Wolfson
- Kendall Campus All-Star Jazz Band Performance
- Kendall Campus Presents Artistry In Rhythm Dance Conference
- Kendall Campus Presents Six Characters In Search of An Author
- MDC Athletics Staffer Earns NBA Championship Ring From The Heat
- MDC Live Arts Presents The Pablo Aslan Quintet
- Miami Dade College 2013-2014 Scholarship Available To Students
- New World School Of The Arts Jazz Ensemble Chosen As Finalist To Compete in New York
- North Campus Premieres Whale Rider
- Texas A&M University Offering Summer Research Program For Physics and Astronomy Students
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program Aides Low-income Families