Texas A&M University Offering Summer Research Program For Physics and Astronomy Students
Texas A&M University-Commerce is offering the National Science Foundation funded Physics and Astronomy Research Experience for Undergraduates Summer Intern program starting Summer 2013.
The program is designed specifically for students enrolled in two-year colleges around the country.
As part of the program, students will be paid a $4,500 stipend to cover travel expenses and housing on campus from June 3 to August 9.
In order to apply, students must fill out an application online at www.physics.tamu.edu.
Recommendation letters and a copy of the student’s transcripts are also necessary.
Deadline is March 31.
For more information visit:
More Briefing Articles
- Author Of Finding Home Hosts Discussion Panel At Medical Campus
- Dress To Impress Fashion Show At Medical Campus
- Free Women’s Health Fair At Wolfson
- Kendall Campus All-Star Jazz Band Performance
- Kendall Campus Presents Artistry In Rhythm Dance Conference
- Kendall Campus Presents Six Characters In Search of An Author
- MDC Athletics Staffer Earns NBA Championship Ring From The Heat
- MDC Live Arts Presents The Pablo Aslan Quintet
- Miami Dade College 2013-2014 Scholarship Available To Students
- New World School Of The Arts Jazz Ensemble Chosen As Finalist To Compete in New York
- North Campus Premieres Whale Rider
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program Aides Low-income Families