Café Cultura Wins Top Awards At The Columbia Scholastic Press Association Golden Circle Competition
Hialeah Campus’ literary magazine, Café Cultura, won top places at the Columbia Scholastic Press Association Golden Circle national competition this Spring.
Among the winners were Michael Sanchez, who won second place for his cartoon “Picaresque” and Mac Dinneen, who won third place for the poem “Winter's Echoes.”
Certificates of Merit were awarded to Elizabeth Fernandez for overall design, use of typography, literary single spread, and multi-page presentation, and to Nerys Torralbas for experimental design. Both students won a Certificate of Merit for overall design.
More Briefing Articles
- Chinese Summer Camp Program Sponsored By Confucius Institute
- InterAmerican Campus Student Awarded Position Of Campus Compact 2013 Newman Civic Fellow
- Interior Design Students Win “Most Historical” At Interior Design Association Design Mix Show
- Kendall Campus All-Star Jazz Band Performance
- Kendall Campus On Stage Series Presents Jazz Vocalist Nanami Morikawa
- Kendall Campus Presents 500 Years Later As Part Of Genocide Education Week
- Miami Bayside Foundation Scholarship Now Available
- Miami Dade College 2013-2014 Scholarship Available To Students
- New World School Of The Arts Presents Entrances and Exits Exhibition