Chinese Summer Camp Program Sponsored By Confucius Institute
Beijing International Chinese College, sponsored by Hanban and the Confucius Institute headquarters, is arranging a 14-day summer camp program in China for college students from July 1 through 14.
To apply, students must be American citizens or permanent resident aliens with a valid passport, enrolled in a college or university, be between the ages of 18 and 25, and demonstrate interest in learning about Chinese culture.
The program is designed to immerse students in Chinese language and culture, allowing them to experience the country’s magnificence in person. It will feature sightseeing tours of China, opportunities to interact with locals, and courses to learn Chinese.
Program fees will be covered by the sponsors, but students are responsible for paying their airline tickets and Chinese visa if they are chosen.
Application forms and information are located at the Confucius Institute at the Wolfson Campus, 300 NE 2nd Ave, Room 1201.
For more information contact:
Jim Yu at (305) 237-7581.
More Briefing Articles
- Café Cultura Wins Top Awards At The Columbia Scholastic Press Association Golden Circle Competition
- InterAmerican Campus Student Awarded Position Of Campus Compact 2013 Newman Civic Fellow
- Interior Design Students Win “Most Historical” At Interior Design Association Design Mix Show
- Kendall Campus All-Star Jazz Band Performance
- Kendall Campus On Stage Series Presents Jazz Vocalist Nanami Morikawa
- Kendall Campus Presents 500 Years Later As Part Of Genocide Education Week
- Miami Bayside Foundation Scholarship Now Available
- Miami Dade College 2013-2014 Scholarship Available To Students
- New World School Of The Arts Presents Entrances and Exits Exhibition