Miami Bayside Foundation Scholarship Now Available
The Miami Bayside Foundation Scholarship application for 2013-2014 is now open.
This scholarship is open to students enrolled in or accepted for admission at Miami Dade College with an interest in business, leadership and/or entrepreneurship.
Students must complete a 250-word essay that demonstrates the student’s interest in those areas, as well as the application itself.
The award amount will be $1,000 for full time students taking 12 credits or more, or $500 for part-time students taking between 6 and 11 credits.
All applications must be postmarked no later than June 28.
For more information visit:
More Briefing Articles
- Café Cultura Wins Top Awards At The Columbia Scholastic Press Association Golden Circle Competition
- Chinese Summer Camp Program Sponsored By Confucius Institute
- InterAmerican Campus Student Awarded Position Of Campus Compact 2013 Newman Civic Fellow
- Interior Design Students Win “Most Historical” At Interior Design Association Design Mix Show
- Kendall Campus All-Star Jazz Band Performance
- Kendall Campus On Stage Series Presents Jazz Vocalist Nanami Morikawa
- Kendall Campus Presents 500 Years Later As Part Of Genocide Education Week
- Miami Dade College 2013-2014 Scholarship Available To Students
- New World School Of The Arts Presents Entrances and Exits Exhibition