The Center For Literature and Theatre To Host Writing Workshops
The Center for Literature and Theatre will be providing writing workshops at the Wolfson Campus, 300 NE 2nd Ave, from May 8 through 11.
Students can work with experienced journalists, authors and agents that will share their experiences in the writing fields. Workshops include building the novel, writing fiction or nonfiction, publishing and manuscript consulting.
May 8 and 9 will host readings by the Writers Institute faculty, with an Open Mic session for students on the 10 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Space is limited to 15 students per workshop. Registration prices vary per package and lunch will be included.
You can register online at http://www.flcenterlitarts.com/site/programs/writing/writers-institute.html
More Briefing Articles
- $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity For Education Majors
- Amigos For Kids Recognizes Eduardo Padrón and Jorge Plasencia At Third Annual Celebration Of Friendship Luncheon
- Le Petit Soldat Awarding $1000 Scholarships To Students Enrolled in Spring Semester
- Miami Dade College Hosts Flag Designing Contest
- Miami Dade College Presents MDC Live Arts Lab Summer Internship
- On Stage Series Showcasing Jazz Choir and Vocal Fusion Concert
- Reporter Alumna Lands Paid Internship At CNBC
- Reporter Alumna Lands Reporting Job In Fort Myers
- Wolfson Campus Presents Emerging Artists Art Student Showcase