National Endowment for The Arts Grant awarded to MDC’s Live Arts
Miami Dade College Live Arts was awarded the National Endowment for the Arts Grant to support its acclaimed Performing Series.
The state of Florida was awarded 20 grants and MDC Live Arts will receive theirs for its 2013-2014 series.
A panel of outside experts picked by the NEA staff made the decision based on artistic excellence and artistic merit.
The $45,000 grant will help the College to continue working with artists from around the globe, MDC students and the community.
The series will include extended residencies, master classes, discussions, demonstrations and performances.
More Briefing Articles
- $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity For Education Majors
- 12-Year-Old MDC Student Wins First at Chinese Speech and Skit Competition
- Ceramics Exhibition at InterAmerican Campus
- Falcon Times Alumni Lands Reporting Job In Alabama
- Glenda Phipps Elected President Of Dade County Library Association
- MDC President Honored by South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- MDC’S Virtual Humanities Course Wins Awards
- Police Issuing Tickets For Jaywalking Near Hialeah Campus
- School for Advance Studies Once Again Top of The Nation
- Teatro Prometeo To Perform Cyrano Mío At Wolfson