Rolando Montoya Appointed To The South Florida Workforce Investment Board
Miami Dade College Provost Rolando Montoya has been appointed to the South Florida Workforce Investment Board by Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez.
The South Florida Workforce supports workforce development programs in Miami-Dade and Monroe counties by providing federal funds to the programs.
Montoya currently serves as the chief academic and operating officer at the College. A certified management accountant and certified financial manager, Montoya previously served as a business executive in the fields of finance and accounting, and he was the Consul of Costa Rica in Miami.
More Briefing Articles
- American Association Of Community Colleges Honors MDC With Advancing Diversity Award
- Founding Member Of The Reporter Lands Full-Time Job As Multimedia/Data Producer At The Miami Herald
- Freedom Tower Exhibit Explores Theoretical Structure Of Magical Realism
- Miami Book Fair International Preview Events Scheduled At The Koubek Center
- Miami Culinary Institute Receives $5,000 Scholarship Donation
- North Campus Student Life Department To Host Club Rush Event
- Parking Decals and MDC ID’s Available At Student Life Department
- S.A.V.E Program Helps Students Save Money On Textbooks
- The Koubek Center at Miami Dade College Opens
- Tuyo Presents New Orleans-Inspired Menu for Miami Spice