Miami Culinary Institute Receives $5,000 Scholarship Donation
The Coconut Grove Arts and Historical Association donated $5,000 in scholarships to the Miami Culinary Institute at Miami Dade College.
Funds given to the MCI will afford students pursuing a two-year associate in science degree in culinary arts the opportunity to be awarded the scholarship during their graduating semester.
Students interested in applying must demonstrate financial need, and volunteer time.The scholarship money may be used toward tuition, books, and other educational expenses.
For more information, contact Shelly Fano at 305-237-3370 or email@example.com
More Briefing Articles
- American Association Of Community Colleges Honors MDC With Advancing Diversity Award
- Founding Member Of The Reporter Lands Full-Time Job As Multimedia/Data Producer At The Miami Herald
- Freedom Tower Exhibit Explores Theoretical Structure Of Magical Realism
- Miami Book Fair International Preview Events Scheduled At The Koubek Center
- North Campus Student Life Department To Host Club Rush Event
- Parking Decals and MDC ID’s Available At Student Life Department
- Rolando Montoya Appointed To The South Florida Workforce Investment Board
- S.A.V.E Program Helps Students Save Money On Textbooks
- The Koubek Center at Miami Dade College Opens
- Tuyo Presents New Orleans-Inspired Menu for Miami Spice