S.A.V.E Program Helps Students Save Money On Textbooks
Looking for a way to save money on textbooks?
The S.AV.E program is designed to offer students an easier way to access textbooks.
If you are registered for the following classes CHM 1033, HUN 1201, BSC 1005, BSC 2085 OR 2086, MAT1033, MCB 2010, GEB 1011, MAN 2021 at the North Campus or Carrie P.Meek Entrepreneurial Education Center, you are eligible to participate in the program.
Students can rent up to 11 books at for $35 per textbook for one semester.
Exchanging is another option for students who decide they want to loan their textbook to the S.A.V.E inventory. Students who loan their textbooks will pay $25 a semester.
Students may also contribute a textbook to the S.A.V.E program; they will pay ten dollars a semester.
For more information, call 305-237-8357 or visit Room 4208.
More Briefing Articles
- American Association Of Community Colleges Honors MDC With Advancing Diversity Award
- Founding Member Of The Reporter Lands Full-Time Job As Multimedia/Data Producer At The Miami Herald
- Freedom Tower Exhibit Explores Theoretical Structure Of Magical Realism
- Miami Book Fair International Preview Events Scheduled At The Koubek Center
- Miami Culinary Institute Receives $5,000 Scholarship Donation
- North Campus Student Life Department To Host Club Rush Event
- Parking Decals and MDC ID’s Available At Student Life Department
- Rolando Montoya Appointed To The South Florida Workforce Investment Board
- The Koubek Center at Miami Dade College Opens
- Tuyo Presents New Orleans-Inspired Menu for Miami Spice