Business Seminar at InterAmerican Campus
The School of Business at Miami Dade College’s InterAmerican Campus, 627 SW 27th Ave., is hosting a seminar on labor law entitled “Mean Business: What Does the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Mean To You As An Employer/Employee?” in Room 3101 on Oct. 23 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Local corporate attorney Oshia Banks, a senior associate for Clarke Silvergate, P.A., will conduct the seminar.
The event, which is free and open to the public, is part of a seminar series being held by the School of Business running through April 2014.
Students who wish to attend must contact Emma Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-237-6692 to RSVP.
More Briefing Articles
- Clash of the Clubs at North Campus
- Dolphin Legend Dan Marino’s Son To Kick Off National Disability Awareness Month
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Florez Tabbed As New Director Of International Student Services At Wolfson Campus
- McCune Selected As New Student Life Director At Wolfson Campus
- MDC Gallery North Features Work Of Venezuelan Artist Jorge Dager
- MDC Professor Awarded Fulbright Grant To Teach Law Courses In India
- North Campus To Host College Transfer Fair on Oct. 24
- USC Theater Professor To Speak At Kendall Campus
- Wolfson Campus To Host MIA Animation Conference And Festival