McCune Selected As New Student Life Director At Wolfson Campus
Franklin McCune has been selected as the new director of student life at Wolfson Campus. McCune’s first day was Sept. 3.
A Miami native, McCune has previously been involved with student affairs at the University of Miami and Florida International University.
“I hope to bring positivity and enthusiasm,” McCune said. “I want students to be involved and for the student life center to become the beacon of students at Miami Dade College.”
McCune earned a Bachelor of Science in Physical Education and a Master of Science in Higher Education Administration from Florida International University where he found his true calling: to be actively working with students in order to create long-lasting opportunities.
He sees his new position as director of student life as a chance to be an advocate for the students in the cultural hub of Miami.
More Briefing Articles
- Business Seminar at InterAmerican Campus
- Clash of the Clubs at North Campus
- Dolphin Legend Dan Marino’s Son To Kick Off National Disability Awareness Month
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Florez Tabbed As New Director Of International Student Services At Wolfson Campus
- MDC Gallery North Features Work Of Venezuelan Artist Jorge Dager
- MDC Professor Awarded Fulbright Grant To Teach Law Courses In India
- North Campus To Host College Transfer Fair on Oct. 24
- USC Theater Professor To Speak At Kendall Campus
- Wolfson Campus To Host MIA Animation Conference And Festival