MDC Gallery North Features Work Of Venezuelan Artist Jorge Dager
Miami Dade College’s Gallery North, 11380 N.W. 27 Ave. Room 5226, opened its 2013- 2014 season, with Venezuelan artist Jorge Dager; the exhibition will be on display until Oct. 18.
Dager’s Modus Perlucidus, which is Latin for transparent objects, is a collection of still life oil paintings of marbles. The reflective nature of the marbles entices the viewer to closely examine the paintings.
His work has been featured in exhibits in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Caracas, Venezuela and Prague. Dager spent a month at North Campus last year as a visiting professor.
More Briefing Articles
- Business Seminar at InterAmerican Campus
- Clash of the Clubs at North Campus
- Dolphin Legend Dan Marino’s Son To Kick Off National Disability Awareness Month
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Florez Tabbed As New Director Of International Student Services At Wolfson Campus
- McCune Selected As New Student Life Director At Wolfson Campus
- MDC Professor Awarded Fulbright Grant To Teach Law Courses In India
- North Campus To Host College Transfer Fair on Oct. 24
- USC Theater Professor To Speak At Kendall Campus
- Wolfson Campus To Host MIA Animation Conference And Festival