$2,500 Offers.com Savvy Saver Scholarship
Offers.com is offering a $2,500 scholarship for college students.
To enter, students must write a 400-700 word essay on how they use the Internet to save money on their college expenses. The winning essay will be awarded the scholarship.
Essays will be judged based on creativity, quality, originality, specificity, and grammar. Applicants must be attending college at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States; be a US citizen or permanent resident and be at least 18 years old.
Only one entry per applicant is permitted. Deadline to enter is Dec. 15, 2013. For more information go to: www.offers.com/scholarship/
More Briefing Articles
- Award-Winning Author,Donna Tartt, To Speak At Wolfson Campus
- Free 511 Hotline Offers Commuters Traffic Updates
- Get2MDC.com Promotes Green Ways Of Commuting
- InterAmerican Campus Receives League for Innovation Award For Learning And Teaching
- Marta Magellan Awarded The 2013 Distinguished Adviser Award By The College Media Association
- MDC’s Museum of Art + Design to host Elaborate Webs/Striking Exploits
- Miami Culinary Institute’s Norman Van Aken Named to James Beard Foundation’s National Advisory Board
- Miami Dade College Ranks among Country’s Most Military-Friendly Schools
- Spain’s Former Minister of Defense to Serve as Professor in Residence at Wolfson Campus
- The Institute for Civic Engagement & Democracy Offering Recycling Services
- Wolfson Campus Clubs Will Hold United Way Fundraiser