The Institute for Civic Engagement & Democracy Offering Recycling Services
The Institute for Civic Engagement & Democracy is recycling printer cartridges and small electronic devices throughout the 2013-14 school year.
Among the devices that they are accepting: smart phones which, if usable, may be sent to help people residing in domestic violence shelters.
The items can be dropped off in Room 1165 at North Campus, 11380 N.W. 27 Ave., Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In addition to offering recycling services, the iCED program also offers peer tutoring, service learning, and academic community service.
For more information on ICED call 305-237-8380.
More Briefing Articles
- $2,500 Offers.com Savvy Saver Scholarship
- Award-Winning Author,Donna Tartt, To Speak At Wolfson Campus
- Free 511 Hotline Offers Commuters Traffic Updates
- Get2MDC.com Promotes Green Ways Of Commuting
- InterAmerican Campus Receives League for Innovation Award For Learning And Teaching
- Marta Magellan Awarded The 2013 Distinguished Adviser Award By The College Media Association
- MDC’s Museum of Art + Design to host Elaborate Webs/Striking Exploits
- Miami Culinary Institute’s Norman Van Aken Named to James Beard Foundation’s National Advisory Board
- Miami Dade College Ranks among Country’s Most Military-Friendly Schools
- Spain’s Former Minister of Defense to Serve as Professor in Residence at Wolfson Campus
- Wolfson Campus Clubs Will Hold United Way Fundraiser