Engineers for a Sustainable World to Meet at InterAmerican Campus
The Engineers for a Sustainable World (ESW) chapter at Miami Dade College InterAmerican Campus, 627 SW 27th Ave, will be hosting a meeting on November 26th in Room 1127 from 2:30pm to 3:30pm.
Participation in the meeting is open to anyone.
ESW’s president, William Valverde, stated that the organization’s purpose is “to foster innovative, lasting solutions to local and global sustainability challenges”.
The meeting will further the group’s robot-building project, as well as discuss their Solar Panel Cart and forthcoming National Conference in Chicago, Illinois slated for April 2014.
They aim to impact the community through increasing awareness of clean energy and recycling. Additionally, the group wishes to better students’ teamwork and leadership skills through hands-on projects made available for their members.
More Briefing Articles
- Gallery North presents Horacio Silva: Naturalezas
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund/Wells Fargo Scholarship Available
- InterAmerican Campus Celebrates Veteran's Day With A Commemoration
- InterAmerican Campus Presents “Money Management: Actions You Can Take Today” Workshop
- Miami Dade College Foundation Selects New Leaders
- Miami Dade College’s Hialeah Campus PTK Members Receive Distinguished Recognition
- New York Times Columnist/Award-Winning Author To Kick Off MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- President Dr. Eduardo Padrón Is Honored With The Good Scout Award
- Spokeo Connections Scholarship Available
- Spring Registration Now Available For The Public
- The School of Nursing at MDC Medical Campus Honored by the Florida Nurses Association
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Director Of Take Stock In Children