InterAmerican Campus Presents “Money Management: Actions You Can Take Today” Workshop
The InterAmerican Campus, 627 SW 27th Ave., in collaboration with the South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union will be hosting the “Money Management: Actions You Can Take Today” workshop on November 20th at 12 p.m. in Room 401.
Gisela Colon, public relations specialist for the SFEFCU, who will serve as the speaker of the event, said, “Developing good financial habits at a young age can save a lot of money in the long run.”
Students who wish to learn more about money management and are unable to attend the event can contact the FEFCU by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 305-270-5200.
The event is free and open to the public.
More Briefing Articles
- Engineers for a Sustainable World to Meet at InterAmerican Campus
- Gallery North presents Horacio Silva: Naturalezas
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund/Wells Fargo Scholarship Available
- InterAmerican Campus Celebrates Veteran's Day With A Commemoration
- Miami Dade College Foundation Selects New Leaders
- Miami Dade College’s Hialeah Campus PTK Members Receive Distinguished Recognition
- New York Times Columnist/Award-Winning Author To Kick Off MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- President Dr. Eduardo Padrón Is Honored With The Good Scout Award
- Spokeo Connections Scholarship Available
- Spring Registration Now Available For The Public
- The School of Nursing at MDC Medical Campus Honored by the Florida Nurses Association
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Director Of Take Stock In Children