Miami Dade College Foundation Selects New Leaders
The Miami Dade College Foundation Board of Directors has selected a new chair, Julie Grimes, and a new vice chair, Jorge Plasencia.
Grimes, who previously served as the Board's vice chair, is the Managing Partner of the Hilton Bentley Hotel in Miami .
In 2010, Grimes was the recipient of the James W. McLamore Outstanding Volunteer Award, an award that honors community members that have shown exceptional leadership skills in coordinating volunteers for fundraising projects.
Plasencia is the Chairman and CEO of República, a Miami-based marketing and communications agency. He previously served as an executive at Univision Radio, the largest Spanish-language radio broadcaster in the United States. In 2009, he was inducted into the MDC Foundation Alumni Hall of Fame.
More Briefing Articles
- Engineers for a Sustainable World to Meet at InterAmerican Campus
- Gallery North presents Horacio Silva: Naturalezas
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund/Wells Fargo Scholarship Available
- InterAmerican Campus Celebrates Veteran's Day With A Commemoration
- InterAmerican Campus Presents “Money Management: Actions You Can Take Today” Workshop
- Miami Dade College’s Hialeah Campus PTK Members Receive Distinguished Recognition
- New York Times Columnist/Award-Winning Author To Kick Off MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- President Dr. Eduardo Padrón Is Honored With The Good Scout Award
- Spokeo Connections Scholarship Available
- Spring Registration Now Available For The Public
- The School of Nursing at MDC Medical Campus Honored by the Florida Nurses Association
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Director Of Take Stock In Children