Spring Registration Now Available For The Public
Miami Dade College has opened up Spring 2014 registration to the public.
Students may register for classes online or by calling (305)-237-8888.
To register online click on “current students” link located on the MDC homepage, then under the quick links bar click on the option “register, add/drop classes”, for the spring semester.
After logging in, you will see a registration menu that offers a couple of choices, click the option that corresponds to you.
Lastly, type in the course ID or reference number and choose a time and campus.
Open registration runs through January 6.
More Briefing Articles
- Engineers for a Sustainable World to Meet at InterAmerican Campus
- Gallery North presents Horacio Silva: Naturalezas
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund/Wells Fargo Scholarship Available
- InterAmerican Campus Celebrates Veteran's Day With A Commemoration
- InterAmerican Campus Presents “Money Management: Actions You Can Take Today” Workshop
- Miami Dade College Foundation Selects New Leaders
- Miami Dade College’s Hialeah Campus PTK Members Receive Distinguished Recognition
- New York Times Columnist/Award-Winning Author To Kick Off MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- President Dr. Eduardo Padrón Is Honored With The Good Scout Award
- Spokeo Connections Scholarship Available
- The School of Nursing at MDC Medical Campus Honored by the Florida Nurses Association
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Director Of Take Stock In Children