Forclosure.com Offering $5,000 Scholarship
Forclosure.com is offering a $5,000 scholarship and four $1,000 scholarships to college students.
Each year, the program challenges future leaders of America to provide creative solutions and ideas to many of the nation’s critical issues, with an emphasis on real estate and housing issues.
The application includes an 800 to 2,000 word essay based on analyzing two foreclosure properties and determining which one is a better investment.
The winner will receive a $5,000 scholarship; second through fifth place winners will each receive $1,000.
Deadline for applying is Dec. 15.
To locate the application visit http://www.foreclosure.com/scholarship
More Briefing Articles
- City Of Doral Offering Three $1,000 Scholarships for West Campus Students
- Kendall Campus Presents Art of Dance Concert
- MDC Homestead Campus To Host Series Titled: Let’s talk about it: Muslim Journeys
- MDC Kendall Campus To Host Sex Education Boot Camp
- MDC’S Kendall Campus Earns LEED Gold Certification
- MDC’S Museum of Art + Design Presents Rituales en Haiti
- Miami Dade College Picked For Walmart Brighter Futures 2.0 Project
- White House Summer Internship Program Seeking Applicants
- Wolfson Campus Helps Students Prepare For Finals
- Wolfson Campus Selects New Director Of Testing
- Wolfson Campus To Host AIDS Awareness Day