MDC’S Museum of Art + Design Presents Rituales en Haiti
Miami Dade College's Museum of Art + Design located at the Freedom Tower, 600 Biscayne Blvd., will host an exhibition by Spanish photographer Cristina García Rodero's, Dec. 4 through March 29.
Rodero's work capture the nuances of religious ceremonies she’s observed in Haiti. Rituales en Haiti debuted in Italy in 2001, and was later featured in multiple locations throughout the world.
It is the first time the collection is being premiered in the United States and is jointly organized by the MOAD, General Consulate of Spain in Miami and the Centro Cultural Español in Miami.
The exhibition is open Wednesday to Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission is free and open to everyone.
More Briefing Articles
- City Of Doral Offering Three $1,000 Scholarships for West Campus Students
- Forclosure.com Offering $5,000 Scholarship
- Kendall Campus Presents Art of Dance Concert
- MDC Homestead Campus To Host Series Titled: Let’s talk about it: Muslim Journeys
- MDC Kendall Campus To Host Sex Education Boot Camp
- MDC’S Kendall Campus Earns LEED Gold Certification
- Miami Dade College Picked For Walmart Brighter Futures 2.0 Project
- White House Summer Internship Program Seeking Applicants
- Wolfson Campus Helps Students Prepare For Finals
- Wolfson Campus Selects New Director Of Testing
- Wolfson Campus To Host AIDS Awareness Day