White House Summer Internship Program Seeking Applicants
The White House has opened up its summer 2014 internship program application.
Young adults across the country will get the opportunity to develop their leadership skills through hands-on experience and participate in public service projects.
Senior staff members conduct a weekly speaker series and small group meetings are held to explore different policy aspects of the Executive Office of the President.
Interns will work full-time, conducting research, managing incoming inquiries, writing memos, and attending meetings and off-site field trips.
The application includes two essay questions, two letters of recommendation, and a one page resume.
In order to qualify students must be enrolled in or have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program at a college, be a veteran of the United States Armed Forces, who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty for two years.
Application deadline is Jan. 5. For more information visit http://www.whitehouse.gov/internships
More Briefing Articles
- City Of Doral Offering Three $1,000 Scholarships for West Campus Students
- Forclosure.com Offering $5,000 Scholarship
- Kendall Campus Presents Art of Dance Concert
- MDC Homestead Campus To Host Series Titled: Let’s talk about it: Muslim Journeys
- MDC Kendall Campus To Host Sex Education Boot Camp
- MDC’S Kendall Campus Earns LEED Gold Certification
- MDC’S Museum of Art + Design Presents Rituales en Haiti
- Miami Dade College Picked For Walmart Brighter Futures 2.0 Project
- Wolfson Campus Helps Students Prepare For Finals
- Wolfson Campus Selects New Director Of Testing
- Wolfson Campus To Host AIDS Awareness Day