Arts and Entertainment
MIFF Cinemaslam Accepting Student Film Submissions
The fourth annual CinemaSlam, formed by Miami International Film Festival(MIFF), is accepting film submissions until Jan. 3, 2014.
CinemaSlam aims to showcase the work of undergraduate students in Miami and Shanghai film schools.
The top 10-12 films from those schools will be judged by faculty heads and will be selected to continue to the final selection in each city.
Along with other prizes, the winner will receive a complimentary Platinum Fast-Pass to MIFF 2014.
For more information on dates and requirements visit http://www.miamifilmfestival.com
More Arts and Entertainment Articles
- Amazon Prime Releases New Original Series
- Anjelica Huston Visits The Book Fair
- Books Barrage Miami
- Eco-Friendly Crocodile Sculpture Overlooks Lake At North
- Feliz Cumpleaños: Teatro Prometeo Turns 40
- Rom-Com Earns An A For Effort
- Two-Part Exhibition Showcased At Miami Dade College’s Museum of Art + Design