Homestead Campus To Host Holocaust Lecture
The Holocaust and Genocide education program at the Homestead Campus is partnering with the Miami Beach Holocaust Memorial education Week for the sixth year in a row.
On Jan. 9, 2014 they will host a lecture from 9:50 a.m. to 11:05 a.m., at the Homestead Campus, 500 College Terrace, in Room F222.
The free lecture will discuss the importance and history of the Holocaust with guest speaker, from the University of Poland, Katarzina Fuskiewicz.
“I’m always greatly surprised to see the connection students have with the Holocaust and how they relate it to their own cultural experiences,” said Randall Kaufman, department chair of humanities and social science at Homestead Campus.
For further information contact Randall Kaufman at (305) 237-5267 or email@example.com
More Briefing Articles
- $1,000 Poetry Scholarship Available To Students
- Clinton Global Initiative Awards $10,000 to MDC students
- College President Eduardo Padrón Recognized By Spain's Prince And Princess
- Collegewide Collection For The Philippines
- Culinary Students Win First Place At Harvest Festival Mystery Basket Competition
- InterAmerican Campus To Host Holiday Celebration
- Mas Family Scholarship Offers $36,000 To Students Of Cuban Descent
- Miami Dade College Receives 2013 Chancellor’s Best Practice Award
- Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus Presents Little Women
- President’s Volunteer Service Award Available To Volunteers
- Student Showcase Of Films Offering $10,000 In Scholarships And Awards