$30,000 Truman Scholarship For Graduate Studies
The 2014 Truman Scholarship offers applicants the opportunity to join a competitive process to earn a $30,000 reward.
It is awarded to support graduate studies toward careers in government or in service. The merit-based national scholarship requires all candidates to be nominated by their undergraduate institution.
The Faculty Representative Locator (http://www.truman.gov/faculty-rep-locator) provides guidance for applicants to find the representative at their school.
In order to apply, you must be a junior-level and a full-time student pursuing a bachelor’s degree, a U.S. citizen or expect to receive citizenship by the date the scholarship will be awarded.
Deadline to apply is Feb. 4.
The application is currently available for online access. Students must be registered on http://www.truman.gov by their faculty representative.
For more information, visit http://www.truman.gov or call (202)395-4831.
More Briefing Articles
- Diario las Americas Seeks MDC Students To Submit Unique Images of Miami
- InterAmerican Students Wins $2,500 Scholarship
- Kendall Campus To Celebrate Chinese New Year
- MDC Galleries Of Art + Design Exhibits Portraits and Conversations with Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan
- MDC Launches Emergency Preparedness Education App
- Miami Dade College Receives Grants by the National Endowment For The Arts
- NBC’s Today Show Comes to Miami Culinary Institute
- The National Journal host event at Wolfson Campus
- The Society of Professional Journalists Is Offering Scholarship Awards Of Up To $2,500
- The Works of Emilio Hector Rodriguez To Be Exhibited At The West Campus Gallery
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance To Help Faculty, Staff And Student With Their Taxes