Diario las Americas Seeks MDC Students To Submit Unique Images of Miami
Diario las Americas, one of the country’s oldest newspapers is participating in a project titled sCool Pix, which allows students to submit photos to be featured in the paper.
The sCool Pix project searches for unique Miami photos that will attract readers.
In order to participate, one must be an Miami Dade College student and the images submitted must be high-resolution.
If selected, your photos will appear on the papers main section and online.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity to show off their talent as well as to build their portfolio.
Submit all images here https://miamidadecollege.wufoo.com/forms/mdc-scool-pix-photo-project/
More Briefing Articles
- $30,000 Truman Scholarship For Graduate Studies
- InterAmerican Students Wins $2,500 Scholarship
- Kendall Campus To Celebrate Chinese New Year
- MDC Galleries Of Art + Design Exhibits Portraits and Conversations with Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan
- MDC Launches Emergency Preparedness Education App
- Miami Dade College Receives Grants by the National Endowment For The Arts
- NBC’s Today Show Comes to Miami Culinary Institute
- The National Journal host event at Wolfson Campus
- The Society of Professional Journalists Is Offering Scholarship Awards Of Up To $2,500
- The Works of Emilio Hector Rodriguez To Be Exhibited At The West Campus Gallery
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance To Help Faculty, Staff And Student With Their Taxes