InterAmerican Students Wins $2,500 Scholarship
The American Foundation for Translation and Interpretation (AFTI) has awarded Patricia Fundora, a Miami Dade College student a $2,500 scholarship.
Fundora, a Translation and Interpretation Studies student, is the national recipient of the JTG Scholarship in Scientific and Technical Translation or Interpretation.
The InterAmerican Campus student was overjoyed when she discovered she was going to be awarded the scholarship.
“I was very proud and felt a great compromise to those who have invested in me,” Fundora said. “I am also grateful with my professors and the support staff at Access Services.”
Fundora hopes to become a certified medical interpreter.
More Briefing Articles
- $30,000 Truman Scholarship For Graduate Studies
- Diario las Americas Seeks MDC Students To Submit Unique Images of Miami
- Kendall Campus To Celebrate Chinese New Year
- MDC Galleries Of Art + Design Exhibits Portraits and Conversations with Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan
- MDC Launches Emergency Preparedness Education App
- Miami Dade College Receives Grants by the National Endowment For The Arts
- NBC’s Today Show Comes to Miami Culinary Institute
- The National Journal host event at Wolfson Campus
- The Society of Professional Journalists Is Offering Scholarship Awards Of Up To $2,500
- The Works of Emilio Hector Rodriguez To Be Exhibited At The West Campus Gallery
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance To Help Faculty, Staff And Student With Their Taxes