Kendall Campus To Celebrate Chinese New Year
The Chinese Cultural Foundation will be hosting its 26th anniversary of the Chinese New Year Festival at the Miami Dade College Kendall Campus gymnasium, 11011 SW 104th St., on Sunday, Feb. 16, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Performers will demonstrate traditional Asian dances as well as multiple activities, such as carnival rides for children.
The area surrounding the gymnasium will have numerous tables with vendors, who will sell oriental food and cultural crafts.
There will be two show times one at 12:30 p.m. and another at 3:45 p.m.
The cost is $5 for MDC students, $10 for adults, and free of charge for children under 12.
More Briefing Articles
- $30,000 Truman Scholarship For Graduate Studies
- Diario las Americas Seeks MDC Students To Submit Unique Images of Miami
- InterAmerican Students Wins $2,500 Scholarship
- MDC Galleries Of Art + Design Exhibits Portraits and Conversations with Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan
- MDC Launches Emergency Preparedness Education App
- Miami Dade College Receives Grants by the National Endowment For The Arts
- NBC’s Today Show Comes to Miami Culinary Institute
- The National Journal host event at Wolfson Campus
- The Society of Professional Journalists Is Offering Scholarship Awards Of Up To $2,500
- The Works of Emilio Hector Rodriguez To Be Exhibited At The West Campus Gallery
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance To Help Faculty, Staff And Student With Their Taxes