MDC Galleries Of Art + Design Exhibits Portraits and Conversations with Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan
The Miami Dade College Galleries of Art + Design’s North Campus gallery, 1380 NW 27th Ave., is hosting an exhibit in honor of U.S. veterans.
Portraits and Conversations with Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan,features the artwork of physician Dr. Wilma Bulkin Siegel.
Hosted in building 5, Portraits and Conversations opened on Jan. 22 and will run through March 15th exhibiting a broad spectrum of interviews and portraits of veterans that have openly talked to Siegel about their experiences.
The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Hours of operation are, Tuesdayʼs from 9 a.m. until 12p.m., Wednesdayʼs from 12 p.m. until 5 p.m., Thursdayʼs from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m., and Fridayʼs from 12 p.m. until 3 p.m.
More Briefing Articles
- $30,000 Truman Scholarship For Graduate Studies
- Diario las Americas Seeks MDC Students To Submit Unique Images of Miami
- InterAmerican Students Wins $2,500 Scholarship
- Kendall Campus To Celebrate Chinese New Year
- MDC Launches Emergency Preparedness Education App
- Miami Dade College Receives Grants by the National Endowment For The Arts
- NBC’s Today Show Comes to Miami Culinary Institute
- The National Journal host event at Wolfson Campus
- The Society of Professional Journalists Is Offering Scholarship Awards Of Up To $2,500
- The Works of Emilio Hector Rodriguez To Be Exhibited At The West Campus Gallery
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance To Help Faculty, Staff And Student With Their Taxes