The National Journal host event at Wolfson Campus
The National Journal in Miami is hosting The Next America: Making Community Colleges Work at Wolfson Campus, 300 NE 2nd Ave., in the Chapman Conference Center on Feb. 10 from 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Featured speakers will include Senator Marco Rubio, and Miami Dade College President Eduardo J. Padrón.
The event will include a discussions on how to improve community colleges, how well colleges are preparing their students for the working world and how they serve as an educational backbone.
To RSVP for the event, go to njnextamerica.eventbrite.com
More Briefing Articles
- $30,000 Truman Scholarship For Graduate Studies
- Diario las Americas Seeks MDC Students To Submit Unique Images of Miami
- InterAmerican Students Wins $2,500 Scholarship
- Kendall Campus To Celebrate Chinese New Year
- MDC Galleries Of Art + Design Exhibits Portraits and Conversations with Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan
- MDC Launches Emergency Preparedness Education App
- Miami Dade College Receives Grants by the National Endowment For The Arts
- NBC’s Today Show Comes to Miami Culinary Institute
- The Society of Professional Journalists Is Offering Scholarship Awards Of Up To $2,500
- The Works of Emilio Hector Rodriguez To Be Exhibited At The West Campus Gallery
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance To Help Faculty, Staff And Student With Their Taxes