The Society of Professional Journalists Is Offering Scholarship Awards Of Up To $2,500
The Florida Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists is offering scholarship awards of up to $2,500 scholarship to journalism majors in the state of Florida.
Annually, the Chapter sponsors the Sunshine State Awards to full-time degree seeking students.
All proceeds will help fund scholarships awarded to local college students who exude talent, charisma and future interest in journalism.
For consideration, a minimum 3.0 GPA, proof of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA), resume, 500-word essay, and transcripts of any courses are required.
All applications must be received no later than March 1st.
For more information visit, www.spjsofla.net/scholarships/
More Briefing Articles
- $30,000 Truman Scholarship For Graduate Studies
- Diario las Americas Seeks MDC Students To Submit Unique Images of Miami
- InterAmerican Students Wins $2,500 Scholarship
- Kendall Campus To Celebrate Chinese New Year
- MDC Galleries Of Art + Design Exhibits Portraits and Conversations with Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan
- MDC Launches Emergency Preparedness Education App
- Miami Dade College Receives Grants by the National Endowment For The Arts
- NBC’s Today Show Comes to Miami Culinary Institute
- The National Journal host event at Wolfson Campus
- The Works of Emilio Hector Rodriguez To Be Exhibited At The West Campus Gallery
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance To Help Faculty, Staff And Student With Their Taxes