Job And College Fair At MDC Medical Campus
Zeinab Noureddine Vasquez
The Medical Campus, located on 950 NW 20th St, will be hosting a general job and college fair on March 5 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Room 1175.
Students interested in finding employment must come dressed professionally and bring a minimum of 15 resumes with them.
The job fair is free and students do not need to RSVP; however, they must be registered with Optimal Resume at https://mdc.optimalresume.com/
Students will also be able to interact with college and university representatives who will inform them of available bachelors and masters programs as well as answer any questions they might have regarding the admission process.
The colleges and universities who will attend this event are FAU, FIU, NOVA, Chamberlain College of Nursing, and Capella University.
Rebeca Garcia-Cartaya, Assistant Director, MDC Advisement & Career Services, Medical Campus, Room 1113, 305-237-4310 (direct) 305-237-4141 (department), email@example.com
More Briefing Articles
- Former Colombian President Andres Pastrana To Visit Wolfson Campus
- Head Baker at Miami Culinary Institute, Sandra Canella, Competes in the American Culinary Federation
- MDC's Center For Literature And Theater Will Host The Big Read
- National Association Of Black Journalists Organization Offers Scholarships
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists Organization Offers Scholarships
- Neighborhood Housing Service of South Florida Seeks Volunteers
- Teatro Prometo Presents Lección Para Señoritas
- The Shane Co. Scholarship Programs Available For Fashion or Design Students
- Tourism Cares Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- Tuskegee University Awards Scholarships to MDC Students