National Association of Hispanic Journalists Organization Offers Scholarships
The National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) is accepting applications for its 2014 scholarships.
The scholarships range from $1,000 to $5,000 and are open to full-time students attending four-year and community colleges in the United States and Puerto Rico.
To be considered, applicants must be current NAHJ members.
Since 1988, NAHJ has awarded about $1.6 million to 650 students.
Application deadline for undergraduate and graduate students is March 1.
The application may be located at www.nahj.org/scholarships
More Briefing Articles
- Former Colombian President Andres Pastrana To Visit Wolfson Campus
- Head Baker at Miami Culinary Institute, Sandra Canella, Competes in the American Culinary Federation
- Job And College Fair At MDC Medical Campus
- MDC's Center For Literature And Theater Will Host The Big Read
- National Association Of Black Journalists Organization Offers Scholarships
- Neighborhood Housing Service of South Florida Seeks Volunteers
- Teatro Prometo Presents Lección Para Señoritas
- The Shane Co. Scholarship Programs Available For Fashion or Design Students
- Tourism Cares Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- Tuskegee University Awards Scholarships to MDC Students