Neighborhood Housing Service of South Florida Seeks Volunteers
The Neighborhood Housing Service of South Florida (NHSSF), along with several other sponsors, will hold the Community Paint and Beautification Day on March 8, in Coconut Grove Village West from 7:30 a.m-3:00 p.m.
Volunteers will be assisting in helping to build homes for nine less fortunate families, in addition to painting and cleaning the surrounding area.
Students can register on the NHSSF website http://nhssf.org, under the services tab, and request service learning hours by contacting NHSSF representative, Latonda James.
Volunteers must be 14 years or older to participate. Free breakfast, lunch, water, snacks, tools and training will be provided to all volunteers.
For more information: contact Latonda James, at 305-751-5511, at ext. 1141
More Briefing Articles
- Former Colombian President Andres Pastrana To Visit Wolfson Campus
- Head Baker at Miami Culinary Institute, Sandra Canella, Competes in the American Culinary Federation
- Job And College Fair At MDC Medical Campus
- MDC's Center For Literature And Theater Will Host The Big Read
- National Association Of Black Journalists Organization Offers Scholarships
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists Organization Offers Scholarships
- Teatro Prometo Presents Lección Para Señoritas
- The Shane Co. Scholarship Programs Available For Fashion or Design Students
- Tourism Cares Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- Tuskegee University Awards Scholarships to MDC Students