The Shane Co. Scholarship Programs Available For Fashion or Design Students
The Shane Co. $10,000 fashion or design scholarship is open to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 or older, enrolled or will be enrolled as a full-time student at a community college or university no later than the fall of 2014.
Students must have a cumulative G.P.A. 3.5 or higher.
Applications must be fully completed with name and contact information, background and academic information, transcript, letter of recommendation from an advisor, mentor, or former employer, and a short, original, previously unpublished written response to the scholarship topic, “How do you plan to make a positive impact on your community using your creativity and college degree? How will a scholarship from Shane Co. help you to achieve this impact?”
Your response must be written in English, and it must be 500 to 800 words.
To enter, students must submit a complete scholarship application online at Shane Co.’s website (http://www.shaneco.com/ about/Shane-Co-College-Scholarship.htmx) no later than March 15.
More Briefing Articles
- Former Colombian President Andres Pastrana To Visit Wolfson Campus
- Head Baker at Miami Culinary Institute, Sandra Canella, Competes in the American Culinary Federation
- Job And College Fair At MDC Medical Campus
- MDC's Center For Literature And Theater Will Host The Big Read
- National Association Of Black Journalists Organization Offers Scholarships
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists Organization Offers Scholarships
- Neighborhood Housing Service of South Florida Seeks Volunteers
- Teatro Prometo Presents Lección Para Señoritas
- Tourism Cares Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- Tuskegee University Awards Scholarships to MDC Students