Association of Government Accountants Scholarships
The Association of Government Accountants (AGA) is awarding scholarships for graduate and undergraduate students majoring in financial management.
For undergraduate students, the AGA will award three full-time as well as two part-time awards, worth $3,000 and $1,500 respectively.
The AGA will also award two full-time awards $3,000 and one part-time award $1,500 to graduate students.
All applicants must be AGA members or have a family member in the organization.
Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, a recommendation letter, and they must submit an essay, no longer than two pages doubled spaced, titled “The Future of Government Financial Management and Reporting: Providing Accountability and Transparency in the Public Sector.”
Applications can be found online at http://www.agacgfm.org/membership/awards
Deadline is April 18, 2014.
More Briefing Articles
- Bernie Navarro Appointed to Miami Dade College's Board of Trustees
- Graduation Rally Held For Upcoming MDC Graduates
- MDC Alumni Awarded For Excellence in Theatrical Design and Technology
- MDC Students Picked To Travel To Brazil In The Summer
- MDC Students Win Top Honors at 25th Annual FFEA State Conference
- MDC Students Win Top Interior Design Awards
- MDC’s Medical Campus To Host Active Shooter Workshop
- MDC’s School of Education Hosts Masters Degree Fair
- Nicole Roman The Newman Civic Fellow
- Westway Electric Supply $1,000 Scholarship
- Wolfson Campus Holds STEM Video Series